Thursday, February 24, 2011

I have no baby, but I use Baby Gourmet!


I have no babies in my household, but last week I bought two packages of Baby Gourmet for my baby bunny, Maverick. She has an upper respiratory infection, and we have to give her eye drops three times a day and medicine twice a day. She has no problems with the drops, but the medicine is another story! After getting pretty scratched up and frustrated a few times, we started mixing her meds with a banana (which worked, but was a pain because I always had to make sure we had bananas in the house). So, I had the idea of baby food, and why not go for the best baby food (so I've been told). She LOVES it, and when it's time for her medicine, she rattles her cage bars. Not just for babies!



  • 140% daily allowance of Vitamin C per serve
  • 100% Organic
  • No Added Sugar
  • No Added Salt
  • Gluten Free
  • Nut Free
  • No Fillers
  • Kosher
  • BPA Free Packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment